Need a large quantity? Request bulk pricing here.
1/4-14 x 1-1/2" Hex Washer Head Bi-Flex Self-Drilling Screw 750 pack
Elco Item # EAJ430
300 Series Stainless Steel Bi-Metal Self-Drilling Screws
Owners, architects and, design engineers expect longer life cycles from buildings. Extended warranties and use of more sustainable materials add up to greater expectations for performance from structural integrity to the purely aesthetic of all building components.
Features and Benefits
- Bi-metal technology 300 (18-8) stainless steel head and shank
- Fused and hardened steel drill point
- Silver-colored Stalgard GB coating
- Outstanding corrosion resistance and long service life
- High strength, ductility and reliability
- Virtually immune to delayed embrittlement failures
- Greater galvanic compatibility in dissimilar metal applications involving aluminum
- Quickly drill and tap into steel or aluminum up to 1/2" thick
- High in-place value over the life of structures, components and systems