Need a large quantity? Request bulk pricing here.
GRK Cabinet Screws Pro-Pak #8 x 1-1/4" - 1085 pack
Low Profile Cabinet Screw
Quick and Secure Installation
- RECESSED STAR DRIVE: Zero stripping, with 6 points of contact
- LOW PROFILE WASHER HEAD: Presses flush against work surface for extra holding power
- W-CUT: Low torque, smoother drive
- ZIP-TIP: No pre-drilling faster penetration
- Case Hardened Steel: for high tensile, torque and shear strength
- Climatek Coating is AC257: code approved for use in treated lumber - For interior/exterior use
- For interior/exterior use:# 8 x 1-1/4" is also available in PHEINOX Stainless Steel
GRK's Cabinet screws are designed specifically for use in cabinet construction and installation. Cabinet screws are manufactured in a #8 gauge (4 mm) diameter for universal size convenience.
These screws are thin enough to prevent most material splitting, while providing sufficient strength to guarantee a secure installation. The washer head design presses flush against any material surface.
Builders have discovered that short Cabinet screws can sometimes be used in vinyl siding installation, which makes this fastener ideal for both interior and exterior applications.
Also can be used for light duty framing applications where a smaller diameter shank is necessary, yet a need exists for drawing power delivered by the washer head.