Need a large quantity? Request bulk pricing here.
GRK RT Composite Exterior Trim Screws Pro-Pak #8 x 2" - 755 pack
RT Composite Exterior Trim Screws
Install Right the First Time
- Interior / Exterior Use: Zero Stripping, with 6 points of contact
- Recessed Star Drive: eliminates mushrooming
- Trim Head:f or a clean finished look
- W-Cut: Low torque, smoother drive
- Zip-Tip: No pre-drilling, faster penetration
- ESR-3201 Approved for structural application
- Case Hardened Steel: for high tensile, torque and shear strength
- Climatek Coating is AC257c ode approved for use in treated lumber
- For interior/exterior use in; exterior PVC trim (Azek, Kleer, Koma), no pre-drilling is necessary. Climatek coated screws work well with CAMO system.
- Available in Climatek or white powder coated finish.
- Also available in PHEINOX 305 grade Stainless Steel.
GRK has modified its innovative FIN/Trim Head screw to include reverse threading under the head of the fastener. This technology makes the RT Composite Trim Screw ideal for use in composite and cellular PVC trim.
Based on extensive tests, GRK has found that the reverse thread helps the screw head disappear beneath the surface of the classic wood composite material, reducing or eliminating the dimple that sometimes appears when using the FIN/Trim screw.
The reverse thread feature is available in RT Composite screws from 2" to 3-1/8" in length in both regular Climatek coating and in white powder coated finish to blend in with popular white exterior composite and cellular PVC trim.
Part # TRIM82PP