Need a large quantity? Request bulk pricing here.
GRK FIN/Trim Finishing Trim Head Screws Pro-Pak #8 x 2-1/2" - 605 pack
FIN/Trim Finishing Trim Head Screws
Install Right the First Time
- Recessed Star Drive: Zero stripping, with 6 points of contact
- Trim head: for a clean finished look
- W-Cut: Low torque, smoother drive
- ZIP-TIP: No pre-drilling faster penetration
- ESR-3201 Approved for structural application
- Case Hardened Steel: for high tensile, torque and shear strength
- Climatek Coating is AC257: code approved for use in treated lumber
- For interior/exterior use
- Available in Climatek or white powder coated finish
- Also available in PHEINOX 305 grade Stainless Steel
GRK's Trim Head screws are an excellent choice for most fine carpentry applications, as well as window extension jambs and more. Our Trim Head screws have the smallest screw head available; with screw lengths from 1-1/4" (30mm) to 5" (125mm).
Most material splitting is prevented because of the Trim Head screw's exceptionally small head and the W-Cut thread design.
Fin/Trim screws are also available in white powder coated finish to blend in with white wooden trim boards.
FOR BEST RESULTS, TRIM SCREWS SHOULD BE DRIVEN AT HALF SPEED. TO PROLONG THE LIFE OF THE #10 BIT, DO NOT USE AN IMPACT DRIVER ON THE #8 TRIM HEAD SCREW.
Part # TRIMFIN8212PP